Moving and Storage Companies - Moving Vans
North American Van Lines can show you EASY ways to SAVE money for your move!
- Schedule a Free, Guaranteed In-Home Estimate with North American Van Lines - No surprises, no hidden costs, NO exceptions.
- Your Personal Moving Consultant Will Survey Your Goods
- Your Personal Moving Consultant Will Offer Tips to SAVE YOU MONEY - Donate those old canned goods in the pantry to save money on packing and the weight of your move! Leave the old swing set behind a buy a new one to SAVE HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.
North American Van Lines Saves You Money
One of the easiest ways to save money during your move is by choosing North American Van Lines as your moving company. We have more than 75 years of experience, highly-trained professionals, state-of-the-art equipment and nationwide and global resources. This means that you are working with a professional moving company who is experienced in relocation, ensuring minimized disruptions and errors, efficient service and timely moves - all of which save you money.
How else does North American Van Lines save you money? With the prevalence of disreputable movers who are scamming consumers every day, it's imperative that you work with a reputable, industry leading moving company like North American Van Lines. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We are in great standing with the Better Business Bureau. We have physical locations throughout North America, and our branded trucks and uniformed crews offer professional service from start to finish. From the inception of your move to the last carton is unpacked and thrown away, you benefit from the highest-quality service - all at a surprisingly affordable price.
North American Van Lines Top Five Ways to Avoid Moving Scams
By choosing North American Van Lines, you know you are avoiding moving scams. What are some other ways to avoid a moving scam?
- Get an estimate based on weight, not on cubic feet. An estimate based on weight will be accurate and indisputable when it comes time to pay for your move.
- Get an estimate in person. Do not trust over the phone estimate or those not in writing. North American Van Lines will provide a FREE, in-home estimate.
- Check out the company's credentials. This includes making sure they have a physical address; that they are licensed, bonded and insured; and that they are in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Make sure the van that pulls up to load your memories is branded and that the crews is uniformed.
- Do not pay cash. If a company demands a large amount of cash, it may be a scam.
North American Van Lines is the company to trust for your next move! Get your move started today by requesting your FREE, no-obligation in-home moving estimate. Just fill out the quote form on this page to request your free estimate.